Friday, April 25, 2014

Chris' Quilts

Chris made all of these gorgeous little quilts.  She is such a fun modern quilter.  I always enjoy working on her projects. This first one got a cute little swirl and pebble all over design.  Really looked cool!


 This cute little Churn Dash quilt was about 36 x 36 and I custom quilted swirls in the black areas and lines in the churn dash.

 And this sweet little one block wonder quilt.


 And the final little table runner.  I used a new pantograph that I found on one of my favorite blogs Piece N Quilt.  She has digital patterns available that she has made up.  I've bought a few cute ones from her.

Thanks for letting me quilt for you Chris!  I had so much fun!  Happy Quilting!

Teresa

5 comments:

  1. All very cool quilts! I love what you did on the churn dash! And I want to make a one-block wonder and really like the circle quilting! (panto name?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the quilting on the first quilt. Is this a pantograph or did you free motion quilt this? Amazing! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all looks great. As always you seem to be super busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so wonderfully done. I have so many I want to do. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...what panto did you use?

    ReplyDelete