Friday, April 25, 2014

Chris' Quilts

Chris made all of these gorgeous little quilts.  She is such a fun modern quilter.  I always enjoy working on her projects. This first one got a cute little swirl and pebble all over design.  Really looked cool!

 This cute little Churn Dash quilt was about 36 x 36 and I custom quilted swirls in the black areas and lines in the churn dash.

 And this sweet little one block wonder quilt.

 And the final little table runner.  I used a new pantograph that I found on one of my favorite blogs Piece N Quilt.  She has digital patterns available that she has made up.  I've bought a few cute ones from her.

Thanks for letting me quilt for you Chris!  I had so much fun!  Happy Quilting!



  1. All very cool quilts! I love what you did on the churn dash! And I want to make a one-block wonder and really like the circle quilting! (panto name?)

  2. I just love the quilting on the first quilt. Is this a pantograph or did you free motion quilt this? Amazing! Excellent job!

  3. They all looks great. As always you seem to be super busy.

  4. These are so wonderfully done. I have so many I want to do. Lovely

  5. Beautiful...what panto did you use?